Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FaLiUrE WaY TO SuCCEss


Failure I feel it approaching out of the darkness out of the staleness I see it first just as small as the light from a fire fly It is a silent threat, not heard only felt Like the storm you see quietly but forcefully dancing on the horizon. .................
As it grows in its magnificence My apprehensive heart beats against my chest I feel it so close but I keep praying that it will stay far away My heart pounds wildly until my breath escapes me My life my existence has been nothing but a great paradox leading to this moment in time. There are so many Their voices screaming in my mind A thousand thoughts inside only one How do I help them all What if I allow one to fall. Will it swallow them into the parade of lightning into the abyss of blinding light Will I too fall for not saving them I always knew it was there Safely waiting on the horizon But I never felt this light would catch me this fast I never thought the rain would fall upon my skin

But now here it is Will I have the strength ..............
Strength to make it go away Only the agony of waiting for the future will tell Just remember never let it come so close That you can feel the mist upon you Because the second you don't realize the other end of the story That is the second it grabs a hold on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment